National Account Manager
Full-Time in Tampa, FL - Sales
iPD is a full-service marketing, media, and training agency based out of Tampa, Florida. Our agency is run by a dedicated group of brand builders with a passion for helping others succeed. As a result, our entire team adheres to the belief that "We rise by lifting other," and it shows in every project we touch.
Are you enthusiastic, hardworking and hungry for success? The Account Manager position offers uncapped salary potential. We seek people who are committed to excellence and passionate about sales. We offer a competitive salary, great benefits and a positive working environment. We are committed to integrity, passion and diversity.
Account Manager is responsible for acquiring new clients and retaining existing clients within the automotive industry. We use an aggressive sales approach to build successful territories and pipelines. Our team maintains repeat business while constantly working to further expand their individual client portfolio.
- New business development, lead follow-up, customer satisfaction and retention.
- Call prospects and initiate contact, create lasting first impression with key decision-makers.
- Convert prospects by providing solutions that meet their business needs and improve their ability to generate business.
- Build new client base and maintain relationships with acquired accounts.
- Report daily, weekly and monthly sales goals and objectives to leadership.
- Build, maintain and expand sales pipeline to meet monthly quotas.
- Track and maintain all prospect and customer activity within CRM.
- Willingness to learn and understand our product solutions, target market and customer challenges.
- Positive Attitude.
Skills & Abilities
- Business Acumen.
- Communication Proficient.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Results Driven.
- Technical Capacity. (Microsoft Office and CRM)
- Base Wage + Uncapped Commission Potential +
- Spiffs and Bonuses
- Paid Training and Fun Team Building Exercise
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, AD&D, LTD & STD Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is largely a sedentary role; however, while performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear; finger dexterity, grasping, feeling, repetitive motions, talking, hearing and visual acuity. Some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
iPD provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.