For Dealers and Managers: Of all the positions in the front-end operation of the modern retail automobile dealership, the sales manager’s role is the most crucial to the success of failure of the dealership.
Without the sale of an automobile nothing else would happen. There would not be any cars to finance or repair. There would not be any customers to follow-up or any paperwork to process. Every job in the dealership, including the dealer, depends on the ability of the sales manager and the efforts of his/her department.
More than ever, the sales manager in a retail automobile dealership has to be a highly trained professional with the ability to control and supervise the entire sales effort. The person in this position must be intelligent and able to think quickly on their feet; a course filled with word tracts, highly effective closes, and things to say to the customer.
In truth, the better sales managers are the coaches who send in the plays to the salespeople who are on the front lines. It takes planning and organization as well as discipline to build this unified team.
Jim Ziegler’s real-world knowledge and experience is the reason this course is superior! The word tracts and real-world examples will teach your Sales Managers how to take control of the selling process and raise profitability.
Sales Managers will learn:
- How to Hire Qualified Sales People, Motivate Them and Keep Them
- Consistent Sales Processes – Setting up your Selling System
- The Primary Duties of a Sales Manager
- How to Hire, Fire, Train and Promote a quality Sales Force
- DESKING A DEAL: How to “Desk” the Deal, Present the Figures
- How to use and measure your CRM
- How to Setup and Perform Inspirational and Educational Meetings
- Integrating internet, social media, video, and technology into the process
- High-profit customer-friendly negotiation techniques
- How to Measure the Sales Effort
- Sales Contests That Really Work
- How to hold a High Average Profitability
- How to Control the Sales Force
- How to take a T.O (Customer Introduction Turnover)
- Dozens of Highly Effective Word Tracts and Closes that Work
- Compliance: How to Avoid Litigation Issues
$795 a student
1 Day – December 12th
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Breaks and Lunch Provided
Location: iPD Headquarters
3104 Cherry Palm Dr Suite 230
Tampa, FL 33619
The reason this class is so reasonably priced is because we’re recording the entire seminar for resale on Auto Dealer University Platform. Attendees may advertently or inadvertently appear on the video. 1000’s of people have paid $1500 to attend this course.